Since the Community Input Meeting in February, many changes have been made to the proposed plan.
Updates to the proposed plan for Bluestem include:
- No development within the forest buffer.
- No parking on park property.
- Approximately one acre of green space included in the current plan.
- Better and closer access to Lake Roland Park’s Orange Trail.
- Residential building relocated away from Lake Roland Park’s Purple Connector Trail.
- Retail “Main Street” created.
- Retail on first floor with residential above for the mixed-use portion of the project
- Number of drive-thru’s allowed reduced from 3 to 2.
- Maximum permitted building height lowered from 8 to 6 floors.